Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Picking Potential Leaders

John Maxwell on "The Law of the Inner Circle:" Those who are closest to me will determine the level of my success.

Good leaders realize the significance of surrounding themselves with talented people. That's why leaders repeatedly ask me, "How can I be sure to hire the right person?"

I have never discovered a foolproof hiring practice, but I do know finding a great hire goes hand in hand with identifying potential leaders.

Over the course of the next two editions of Leadership Wired, I'll explore eleven questions I use to spot a potential leader. Before I begin, I'd like to give credit to my mentor and friend Fred Smith. Several of these questions were developed from my conversations with him. Read the complete by Dr. John Maxwell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home